Watch this short video below to get started! If you prefer, a written guide is below the video:
This step-by-step guide assumes that you already have a Figma account, if you are not logged in or don't have a Figma account, click here to create one.
Go to the plugin's Figma Community link, click here
On the top right of the page, click on the Try it Out button.
You will be redirected to a new Figma design file with the Yotako Plugin already opened.
This the the initial plugin screen:
- Click on the Start now button.
- The first thing you need to configure in the plugin is your project's Main page/Home page. This is the page that will load as soon as you enter your new WordPress website. To select this page, highlight it in your design by clicking on it, or any other element that belongs to it, and then go to the plugin screen and click add Frame(s) as Main Page.
- Confirm your selection by clicking Confirm.
- You are now on the Element Selection step, we will skip this step, for now, if you want to have an in-depth guide to this Step, follow this link. You can click on the Continue button at the bottom of the plugin.
- You will be prompted with a warning regarding the lack of selection in this step, don't worry! For this quickstart, we just want to get a WordPress quickly, but we highly recommend taking your time to read through our detailed guide, the more detailed this Step is, the better your website will be!
- Nice! You are now on the Last Step! Here you can review all of your previous selections. We are happy with what we did, so we are going to click Continue again.
- In this next screen, enter your email and click on Create your website.
- Now you just need to wait for the Building process to complete!
- Once it's completed, you will be able to Preview your website by clicking on the Preview button!
- Enjoy your website! If you want to go to the WordPress dashboard, just click the button in the top right corner, or if you want to publish it, just click on the Publish button and follow the steps there!
We hope you like what you see, be sure to explore the docs to know what else you can do with your plugin!